**Our Newest Location **
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
243 Trade Center Drive
We are excited to become part
Rentals* 866-797-3427 *Rentals Sales* 210-867-7885 *Sales
Since 1975 Tejas Equipment Rental has been serving the equipment rental needs of Central & South Texas. With our 8 locations located in Central Texas and the South Texas Rio Grande Valley area, we can get you the equipment you need throughout South & Central TX and beyond.
Tejas Equipment Rental offers a wide range of equipment for most any application. Choose from the forklifts, compactors, aerial lifts, excavators or loaders you might need amongst our selection of tools for rent. Tejas Equipment Rental can provide the right equipment to get the job done including forklift, compactor, light tower, backhoe loader and more construction equipment rentals.
HUB VID #1742530747100
HUB Vendor #474057
Want to Purchase Some of Our New or Used Equipment?
Please Call or E-mail our Used Fleet Sales Manager - Jimmy Allen
Call or come by any of our 8 locations located throughout
South & Central Texas
McAllen * Edinburg * Harlingen * Brownsville
San Antonio South * San Antonio North * New Braunfels * San Marcos *
Check Out Our Recent Additions
Wacker Neuson 3001 Wheel Dumpers!
Call us for a demo at your job site!
Optimum power and fuel economy
The WL 36 is equipped with a powerful 48 HP diesel engine. The operator’s station is ergonomically laid out for comfort and convenience. The low effort multifunctional joystick with integrated auxiliary controls allows for easy attachment operation. Also standard is a heating and air conditioning system that provides for a perfect working climate during all seasons.
- 100% on demand differential lock provides the operator with superior traction in wet conditions or when driving into a pile of material.
- PZ kinematics system ensures that power and speed are always optimum when raising and lowering the lift arms.
- Excellent all around visibility provides a clear view to the attachments and the entire working area.
- Universal skid steer attachment mounting plate makes this machine an ideal tool carrier for all jobs.
- Excellent service access with tiltable cab and engine hood that opens 90 degrees, allowing full access to all engine and hydraulic components.
SW24 Radial Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW24 brings power and efficiency to any job site. This unit delivers 2,350 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 125 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. Available in both H-pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.